In this session I talked with Cris Cohen from “Bands to Fans” who handles social media for Rich Redmond, Daniel Glass, Huey Lewis and the News and more. Cris is a social media expert and serves up tips and tricks on how to maximize your social media results! Whether you want to increase your likes, sell more CDs, attract more fans and potential fans to your shows, or increase your interactions on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc….Cris has the answers!
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso (Tweet this)
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- How Cris became a social media expert
- Best practices for Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Posting dos and don’ts
- Tips for more engagement
- How to get more likes and followers
- The way that Facebook’s algorithm works and who sees your posts
- Cris’ thoughts on “food” pictures 😉
- Much much more….
Resources and links mentioned in this podcast