Jonathan Ulman has a plan. And although it may include working with a-list clients, appearing on magazine covers, and winning awards (he’s won the Boston Music Awards “studio musician of the year” award three years in a row and is nominated again this year) I don’t believe it’s his focus. He’s perfectly happy doing what he loves, staying true to himself and perfecting his craft, whether it’s drumming, photography, business or being a dad.
Jonathan has built a burgeoning career in the Boston area and is proof that if you work hard at your craft and stay focused, success is a probably byproduct…even if you don’t live in a major music city.
Jonathan Ulman talks about:
- Learning to play on a snare drum at 9 years old
- Having a passion for the instrument
- Finding where your value lies
- The negative impact of social media
- Controlling your career and destiny
- What it means to be successful
- Growing up and starting a career in Boston
- Marketing himself as a brand
- Much more