Do you constantly hear music in your head? Follow Daniel as he documents his own internal soundtrack and takes a deep dive into the subject of “ear worms.” Although they can certainly be irritating, it turns out we can actually utilize ear worms to help enhance our creativity.
What’s covered in this session:
- Daniel shares how an insanely catchy YouTube video got him thinking more about the music soundtrack that is continuously on “play” in his head.
- Learn how Daniel documented the music in his head.
- Understand how widespread the ear worm phenomenon is, and how it affects people differently.
- Tips on how we can get rid of the ear worms that drive us crazy.
- How we can utilize ear worms to help enhance our creativity.
- The video and song that began Daniel’s exploration into the topic of “ear worms”: Baby Monkey (Going Backwards On A Pig), by Parry Gripp
- Parry Gripp’s YouTube Channel (in case you’re interested in getting hundreds of other little hooky ditties stuck in your head)
- The Wikipedia page on “Ear Worms”
- Nile Rogers’ blog “Walking on Planet C”